Batata Chutney Sandwich
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15127 times
Batata-chutney sandwich is a favorite sandwich recipe among all. With mint-coriander green chutney as spread and boiled and mashed potatoes(batata) as filling, the batata sandwich is an easy recipe. .
- Combine the potato, salt, sugar, lemon juice and green chillies in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Place the bread slices on a clean, dry and flat surface.
- Spread 1 tsp of red garlic chutney on 4 pf each bread slices and keep aside.
- Spread 1 tsp of green chutney on top of garlic chutney and spread evenly on top.
- Spread a portion of the potato mixture on another 4 bread slices and place them over the bread slices with chutney, filling side facing downwards.
- Heat the griller and grill them till they become crisp and golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by spatel65 on 16 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.