Basket Of Flowers ( Flower Arrangements)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5220 times
Get hold of some capacious baskets and use your imagination to embellish them into attractive hampers. Take the trouble then to procure some gorgeous flowers that you can fashion into a truly unforgettable gift by this simple look and do by sonal pancmatia, an expert florist.
Add your private note
Basket Of Flowers ( Flower Arrangements) recipe - How to make Basket Of Flowers ( Flower Arrangements)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 1 basket
cane basket of required size , with a handle
gold spray paint
a few bunches of fresh roses and other flowers of your choice , with leaves
silk , satin , tissue or other soft fabrics , in colour of your choice
a few diyas
mithai , candles , chocolates , etc.
other gift items of your choice
- Choose a basket that can hold all your gifts and give you space to add some fresh flowers. Paint the basket in dull gold or silver or leave it natural.
- Arrange bunches of flowers and leaves on one side of the basket. If required, you can insert them in soaked foam blocks to make sure they remain in place.
- If using roses, as done here, you may not need any greens as the leaves of the roses help to cover the foam as well. Do not use many varieties of flowers as it may make the presentation look too busy.
- Drape silk or tissue fabrics along the sides of the other half of the basket.
- Informatively pack your gifts and place them in the hamper. Diyas can be improvised to serve as cups to hold candies. You can also bundle sweets and other got items in silk and translucent covers;tie the mouth decoratively with satin ribbons or golden thread before placing them in the hamper.
- Your lovely flower hamper is ready!
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.