Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8508 times
The simplest recipe which even the kids can make. This can be decorated with any frosting of your choice. Let the kids' creativity flow.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the oil / butter, milk, vanilla, eggs to the mixture until well mixed.
- Fill cupcake batter into muffin tray until 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 150 º C or until toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in muffin tray, then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
This recipe was contributed by georit on 09 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.