Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9611 times
Discover how to prepare traditional Indian mithai or sweet meat, burfi with this easy recipe. The burfi is prepared from milk, sugar and served cut into diamond shpes, garnished with crushed pistachio.
- Mix the grated mawo with the milk powder.
- Make syrup with little water and all the sugar.
- Add cardamonds and the syrup should be sticky(two threads).
- Add margarine and remove from heat.
- Add colouring.
- Add the milk powder/mawo
- Mixture and the essence.
- Quickly mix and set it.
- Decorat with almonds and pista.
This recipe was contributed by Suks on 14 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.