Barbequed Mango Paneer
by sweetsmartspicy chef
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2455 times
Paneer marinated with raw mango puree and grilled.
- Add salt, 1/2 tsp crushed red chillies, half the raw mango puree, garlic, 1 tbsp brown sugar, coriander paste, cinnamon powder and clove powder to the paneer pieces and mix well.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan, stirring the paneer pieces onto skewers and place them on the pan.
- Cook rotating the skewers till the paneer pieces get cooked and evenly golden.
- Heat butter in a non stick pan and add the remaining raw mango puree, salt, crushed red chillies, brown sugar and mix well and cook till sugar melts.
- Serve the grilled paneer with the mango sauce.
This recipe was contributed by sweetsmartspicy chef on 04 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.