by Foodie #558667
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18218 times
If you are fed up of regular sandwiches, try these spicy instead. Make these sauce n stuffing in quantity so that you can have them whenever you have the urge to eat something spicy.
- Heat the olive oil in a kadhai, add the onion, garlic paste and half capsicum and sauté till they are golden brown.
- Add the salt, mixed herbs, papper and chilli flakes and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, soya sauce, mix well.
- Add the cornflour mixture and mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove and keep aside..
- Combine the oilve oil, paneer and prepared barbeque sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick tava, put bread slice and cook using butter till one side turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle the cheese, place a lettuce and spread the stuffing mixture evenly on top.
- Place the remaining capsicum slices on it and place another slice of bread on it.
- Turn the side and cook till the other side also turns golden brown.
- Repeat to make 3 more sandwwiches.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #558667 on 15 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.