This recipe has been viewed 2661 times
Roasted vegetables and spicy whole wheat burger makes a healthy filling meal on a cosy rainy day.
Add your private note
Barbecued Burger recipe - How to make Barbecued Burger
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 burgers
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions, garlic, capsicum and sweet corn and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, mix well and saute for 1/2 a minute.
- Add the banana, salt and flour, mix well, remove form the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Divide the mixture into 4 portions and shape them into round flat cutlets.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and roast each cutlet til they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Keep aside.
- Apply butter and toast the base part of burger bun.
- Place it on a clean dry surface, apply mustard paste.
- Place spinach leaves, grilled panneer and pineapple slices. Place barbecue tikki on it.
- Top it with cheese slice salt, pepper and nutmeg powder and few spinach leaves again.
- Apply butter to the burger covering bun on both sides. Sprinkle till on the top and roast lightly on both the sides.
- Cover the burger and secure it well with a long tooth pick. Slide some basil leaves and cherry tomatoes into the tooth pick as a garnish.
- Serve it with fruits flambe with ice cream.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 17 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.