Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1548 times
A sweet dish recipe, especially created for banana lovers, Bannanaraama has banana slices stir fried in butter and then served on abed of melted ice cream, topped with raisins and fried cashew. A South Indian dessert delicacy,bananaraama is simply amazing!
- In microwave, melt the ice cream. and put it back in the fridge for cooling. don''t put it in the freezer section of the fridge.
- In a warm pan melt butter add sliced bannanas to it.
- Fry the bananas till brown and little crispy, then add sugar.
- Fry till the sugar melts and caramalized. keep this mixture hot.
- Just before serving, place the cake pieces at the bottom of the bowl.
- Put the hot bananas over it.
- Then pour the cold and melted ice-cream over it. sprinkle with fryed and cut cashews and raisins.
- Serve chilled.
- A delicious and quick dessert is ready. everybody just loves it !!!!!
This recipe was contributed by writetotina on 12 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.