Banana with Ice Cream
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2728 times
Discover an easy and tasty combination of banana with ice cream recipe. The creamy textured and irrestible vanilla ice- cream is an easy recipe which can be prepared at home.Serve the vanilla ice-cream with chopped bananas or caramel sauce.
- Peel the bananas and cut it in the middle vertically into two long pieces.
- Fry the banana pieces in a pan with some butter till they are light brown.
- Take out the banana and place them in a plate with the flat side down.
- Take two big scoops of vanilla ice cream and place it over the bananas and then pour some melted butter over the ice cream.
- The butter will freeze and give a good look !!!
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds and viola !! your dessert is ready !!!!
This recipe was contributed by jilmil on 19 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.