Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2407 times
Here is one more healthy salad to add to our variety. This salad is colorful.
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl, except banana.
- Heat oil in a small pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add it to the curds and mix well.
- Chop the bananas at the time of serving. Add the dressing to the bowl.
- Mix everything and serve immediately garnished with walnuts and strawberries.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 09 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.