Banana and Walnut Starter
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5553 times
Small and simple starter inspired from our all time favourites sev puris and dahi puris.
- Add walnuts to the curds and mix well. Keep refrigerated till use.
- Place the small puris on clean dry plate and spread the curds evenly on each puri.
- Place the banana slices followed with potato.
- Sprinkle the cumin seeds powder, salt and pepper and drop some chutney on it.
- Place the carrots and coriander on top and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 27 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.