Banana and Mixed Fruits Caramelized Smoothie
by Samta Sharma
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 474 times
Banana and Mixed Fruits Caramelized Smoothie is creamy and tasty with sweet notes of caramelized fruits.
- Blend banana,yogurt, milk maid and milk in smoothie maker or mixer..
- Add crushed ice and blend once more.
- Heat sugar in a pan and let it caramelize. Add apple, pear and caramelize again.
- Pur the banana smoothie into individual glasses, add some mango, strawberry and caramelized apple-pear.
- Garnish with ice cream and strawberry and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Samta Sharma on 29 Mar 2017I live in Jaipur.I belong to Ahmedabad. My hobby is cooking.My favourite chef Is Sanjiv Kapoor. I ha...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.