Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14923 times
A delicious banana sabzi made by filling the bananas with amchoor powder, besan and sugar. A tasty and innovative recipe.
- Cut banana into 2 halves and slit in between.
- Fill equal amount of the prepared filling in all four banana pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the ginger-green chilli paste and saute for 1 minute.
- Add tomato puree and saute till the oil separates.
- Add the banana and groundnut powder, mix well and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by saakar on 17 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.