Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5268 times
A creamy and lip smacking souffle recipe, Banana soufflé has sliced bananas blended with cream and egg whites. Decorate the banana soufflé with grated chocolate and banana slices.
- First chill the milk in freezer.
- Meanwhile, slice the bananas and make a layer of it in a 8" bowl
- After about 1 hr. take out the milk from the freezer.
- Now take a blender, and pour the milk into it, add the sugar and essence.
- Blend this mixture at a fast speed. keep on blending till the mixture becomes thick.
- Now start adding lime drop by drop.
- Keep on doing this till the blender stops and the mixture becomes very thick.
- Pour this blended mixture on the layered bananas.
- Decorate with grated chocolate and bananas and any other fruits.
- Keep in the freezer to set.
- Serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by yasminamman on 14 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.