by Foodie #591583
This recipe has been viewed 1532 times
Its a easy recipe. Kids will surely love this.
- Take one banana chopped it in slice.
- Add this with walnuts and dates in a mixture.
- Mixed it but in a crush way so you have to just on off the mixer for twice or three time. Pour this mixture into a bowl.
- Chop another banana in same way mixed it with butter and honey in a smooth way.
- Take glasses and pour 1st crushed mixture as a concrete layer and then pore smoothie just above this.
- Serve with chocolate crush as a toppings.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #591583 on 16 Apr 2013I live in Kolkata. I am working as a web-designer and love to cook. I always want to try something d...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.