Banana Sesame Pancakes
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 140 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 52211 times
This pancake is sure to mesmerize you with the deep aroma and flavour of bananas, enhanced by the soothing flavour of coconut and the intense aroma of crunchy sesame seeds.
Greasing with butter further enhances the attractiveness of these soft and succulent Banana Sesame Pancakes, which taste best when had immediately.
- Combine all the ingredients with approx. ¼ cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Grease a 100 mm. (4") diameter non-stick pan using a little butter, pour ¼ cup of the batter on it and tilt the pan around quickly so that the batter coats the pan evenly.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of the sesame coconut mixture evenly over it.
- Cook the pancake on one side for 1 to 2 minutes, turn it over and cook on another side for 2 more minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 2 more pancakes.
- Serve immediately with honey.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.