by rose thomas
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4778 times
Banana scallops is a simple dessert recipe with the bananas placed on the baking tray and topped with bread crumbs, sugar and ghee. A layered banana flavoured sweet dish, the banana scallops are simply amazing1
- Pre heat the oven 180 degree
- Peel and cut bananas into half and each half into 4 length wise.
- Make bread crumbs and mix with sugar. (according to taste you can adjust the quantity)
- Grease a baking pan and cover the bottom layer with banana.it should cover the whole area. springle sugar and ghee on top of banana.
- Next cover the banana layerwith bread crumbs and thickly pack with the palm of the hands.springle ghee & milk.
- Place another layer of banana and continue the process.
- The last layer should be bread crumbs and bake till the bread crumbs turn golden brown.
This recipe was contributed by rose thomas on 12 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.