Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14504 times
Banana sandwich is a simple energy dense breakfast item with the banana slices added in between the bread slices and then drizzled over with honey. A sweet and delicious sandwich recipe which is a healthy choice for children.
Add your private note
Banana Sandwich recipe - How to make Banana Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix all the ingredients for the green chutney and blend it using little water. keep it aside.
- Apply butter on 4 bread slices.
- Apply green chutney on remaining 4 bread slices.
- Arrange banana pieces on the breads with butter.
- Sprinkle nylon sev on top of banana.
- Sprinkle black salt as per taste.
- Cover using the bread with green chutney.
- Heat the tava on medium flame.
- Heat the sandwich till golden brown.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by nshah167 on 10 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.