Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16942 times
This recipe is specially for jains. . Nice crisp hot samosas!
- Heat oil in pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies, turmeric powder and salt, mix well and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the bananas and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Combine the maida, ghee and enough water in a bowl, mix well and knead into stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into equal sized small balls of 6" to 8" like disc.
- Cut this rolled dough into halves and put 1 tsp of banana mixture on it.
- Fold it again into half and seal the edges in the shape of a samosa.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry them till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by pree_ti on 17 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.