Banana Pith Salad
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5437 times
Ideal with curd rice, especially in summer.
banana pith is believed to remove kidney stones.
- Cut the banana pith into cirular slices, removing the intervening fibers .
- Soak these pieces immediately in water to avoid browning.
- Then cut the slices to fine pieces and add these pieces to a bowl containingg the lemon juice.
- Add finely chopped green chillies and salt.
- Mix thoroughly. garnish with chopped coriander and mint leaves.
- Chill for one hour in the fridge before serving.
This recipe was contributed by amudhan on 11 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.