Banana Pancake By Msane_16
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3126 times
Excite your taste buds with this mouthwatering banana pancake recipe with bananas, milk, sugar, semolina and eggs blended together. The batter is spread on a non stick pan and then served crispy hot with elaichi powder sprinkled over the top.
- First peal banana and mash them in a bowel.
- Add floor and salt(optional) to it and make a midiam soft dove with water.
- Then make evan bolls of the dove.
- Then prepare thick roties of it.
- Rost these roties on tava and apply ghee on it.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by msane_16 on 21 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.