Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13286 times
An authentic and very easy to prepare banana pakodas recipe using raw banana slices, gram flour or besan , spices and green chilies. The deep fried spicy banana pakodas taste superb with coriander and tomato chutney. Go relish!
- Make 2 piece of each banana and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Cool, peel and mash the bananas.
- Add the remaining ingredients,except the besan and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and roll them into small round flat balls.
- Make a paste of besan and water and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, dip vadas in the besan mixture and deep fry the vadas till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by chitrangi on 17 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.