Banana Orange Cake.(eggless)
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15890 times
Add your private note
Banana Orange Cake.(eggless) recipe - How to make Banana Orange Cake.(eggless)
Preparation Time: Not given Cooking Time: Not given Total Time:
- Pre heat the oven to 180c/350f
- Powder the sugar in a mixie.
- Mash the banana.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add the orange essence and the mashed bananas to the butter and sugar mixture and blend well.
- Add the orange juice to the milk and mix well.
- Sieve well the all purpose flour with sodium bicarbonate, salt and baking powder.
- Add the milk mixture and the sifted flour alternately(matri matri) to the creamed mixture of butter and sugar.
- Bake in the oven at 180c/350f oven till a tooth pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.