Banana Oats Smoothie
by Foodie #534416
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4850 times
This smoothie shake is a heathy replacement for your breakfast or evening sweet craving. This is very healthy and delicious treat for kids also.
- In a deep pan, boil 2 cups water and add the oats.
- Mix well and cook for about 2-3 minutes and remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Add the bananas, milk and sugar, mix well and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Pour into individual serving glasses and keep in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.
- You can use any of the fruit available in your house, except the melons and papaya.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #534416 on 12 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.