Banana Jaggery Fry
This recipe has been viewed 7283 times
Raw cut bananas fried and mixed in a thick syrup of melted jaggery.
- Peel,wash and wipe out the raw bananas.
- Cut them into 1 1/2 inch sized pieces.
- Have thichness of about 5 cms.
- Fry the raw banana pieces in oil.
- Mix the jaggery in water until it is diluted.
- Drain and bring the same to boil and later turn it to a syrup form.
- Mix the raw banana pieces and stir it every now and then.
- Remove from flame.
- Banana jaggery fry is ready.
This recipe was contributed by rashmikvarma on 22 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.