Banana Honey Milkshake
by charitha jakka
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12516 times
A simple recipe made using honey to add a different flavour and more nutrition!
- Combine the honey and milk and whisk well. Keep aside
- Blend the bananas in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the milk and honey mixture and blend again til smooth and creamy.
- In each glass put some crushed ice and pour the milkshake.
- Serve chilled topped with chocolate sauce.
This recipe was contributed by charitha jakka on 06 Feb 2017I'm a nature lover and a social worker but in my little world i'm a chef too.I just love cooking!!!
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.