Banana Fritters By surcomp
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3640 times
Banana fritters is an excellent way of adding fruits in your diet in a tasty, delicious fritter or pakoda recipe. The banana fritters are crispy, easy to prepare and goes well as an accompaniment with any dal (lentil) and white rice. You can even serve them just as an appetizer.
- Combine bananas , sugar, egg and milk in the blender.
- Pour the mixture into a glass bowl.
- Add maida , baking powder and vanilla essence and mix thoroughly.
- Heat a non-stick tava.
- Pour a little ghee on the tava.
- Put a spoonful of the mixture on the tava.
- Turn over the fritter and cook the other side.
- Repeat the procedure with the rest of the mixture.
- Makes 10 delicious fritters for your little ones
This recipe was contributed by surcomp on 07 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.