Banana Fritters By samad
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2713 times
it can be served with ice-cream or cream.
- Peel bananas,cut in half.
- Sift flour,cornflour,baking powder and salt into bowl.
- Mix to smooth batter with the milk.
- Beat egg white until soft peaks form,fold lightly into batter.
- Then deep-fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Remove and drain on absorbent paper.
- Toss in sugar .
- Serve .
This recipe was contributed by samad on 06 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.