Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3282 times
Banana foaf is an easy to prepare delicious banana loaf recipe with mashed bananas added to flour, sugar, baking powder and nuts. The banana loaf is moist and soft and baked to a golden brown finish.
- Mix oil, mash bananas well.
- Mix baking soda,baking powder, flour and suger seprately.
- Mix dry ingredients in mash bananas and oil mixture by putting a small amout of dry ingredients to avoid lumps.
- Put nuts in the mixture.
- Greace muffine try with some oil if you are not using paper cups.and pur one ice cream scupe in one cup.
- Preheat the oven 375 degrees and bake the loafs for 35minutes. or untill golden brown.
- Do same with the remaing batter.
- Let them cool and put in a air tight container.
This recipe was contributed by MANSEHAJ on 12 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.