Banana Delight, Banana Coconut Mixed Nuts Sweet Dessert
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4136 times
Chopped bananas with cooked with coconut and mixed nuts to form a yummy dessert. Serve hot or cold.
- Chop the bananas into small pieces
- Keep a kadai on flame with 3 tea spoon ghee
- When the ghee heats up add the dry fruits and fry for one minute
- Remove and keep aside
- To the same pan add the chopped bananas and fry for three minutes
- Add grated coconut and mix well
- Add the sugar and mix again
- Remove from fire add dry fruits
- Mix well and serve hot or cool
This recipe was contributed by faju on 29 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.