by Foodie #575001
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4362 times
Its very tasty. Every one were liked its taste especially children.
- Cut the banana in to medium round pieces and put them in a vessel.
- Add 4 cups of water, turmeric powder, chilli powder and green chilli, mix well and cook till banana becomes soft and are cooked
- Mash them lightly and add the salt and jaggery and mix well.
- Boil for more 2 minutes and add curds and mix well.
- Add the coconut paste and boil for another 3 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a small pan and add the red chilies and fenugreek seeds.
- when the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves.
- Add it in the prepared curry.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #575001 on 16 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.