Banana Chocolate Cake
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8027 times
A scrumptious cake made with chocolate and banana pieces. Tasty and gooey.
- Preheat oven to 180 c.
- Beat together butter and sugar, add and mix well.
- Mix in yoghurt and then banana and sifted dry ingredients.
- Sitr through baking soda dissolved in hot water.
- Pour mixture into a greased, lined cake pan (22 cm). (i use a ring pan)
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until cake tests cooked
This recipe was contributed by svmishra on 11 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.