Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5740 times
Banana Chips or raw banana wafers flavoured with rock salt and black pepper powder are an all time favourite, crunchy-munchy jar snack, that can be easily made at home. You can enjoy these chips anytime, also on days when you are fasting.These popular chips are loved by young and old alike!
- Peel the bananas and put them in plenty of salted iced water for 10 mins.
- Slice bananas with a chip slicer into water.
- Keep for 10 minutes and drain well.
- Spread out on a kitchen cloth to take off moisture.
- Heat up oil in a wok till smoky.
- And fry the banana slices until it looks light brown.
- Sprinkle pepper and salt on hot chips and toss well.
- Store in a air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Prreeti on 01 Jul 2015Hi, frends i am very excited for cooking idaes and make new dishes
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.