Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8410 times
Ripe bananas should be used
- Chop bananas into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the bananas till golden brown. Cool.
- Put eggs in a blender.
- Add sugar and blend. Mash the fried bananas.
- Add egg mixture and mix well.
- Also add cardamom powder,cashewnuts and raisins.
- Put this mixture in a greased baking dish and bake in the microwave oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle cashewnuts.
This recipe was contributed by jefseena on 05 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.