Banana Bread Coconut
by Foodie #582580
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6941 times
A very easy to make delicious dessert!
- Preheat oven at 350.
- In a large bowl, sieve together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and keep aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the coconut oil and the light brown sugar.
- Continue to mix as you add in the bananas, then the milk and vanilla. Mix for another 2 minutes till you get a smooth batter.
- Next, while still mixing, add in the dry ingredients, one tablespoon at a time, making sure each addition is mixed in well before adding the next.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and fold in the chopped nuts and the coconut flakes.
- Transfer to a loaf pan and sprinkle the top with sliced almonds.
- Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #582580 on 07 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.