Bala Saunf Rasam
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2973 times
This rasam is good for body ache and digestion. . It also removes all the bad toxins from the body.
- Heat 1/2 tsp ghee in a kadhai, add the fennel seeds, coriander seeds, red chilli and peppercorns and roast till they turn pink.
- Cool and blend into a smooth watery paste. Keep aside.
- Add the turmeric powder and salt to the tamrind water and boil till the raw smell goes away.
- Add the prepared paste and add water if it is very sour and boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Heat the remaining ghee in a small pan, add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and saute for few seconds.
- Add this tempering to the rasam and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vsucharitha on 17 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.