Bakedbeans Salad&cheese Sandwitch
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3467 times
We can add any vegetables available or boiled cereals other then baked beans.
- For filllng :- 1}soak beans for 2hrs & boil them
- 2}take a pan. add oil,and heat it.
- 3}add to it mustard ,jeera allow to heat .
- 4}add ginger garlic paste ,2finely chopped onions fry them till the colour changes.
- 5}add 2 finely chopped tomatoes to the pan and also add turmeric powder and red chilli powder,garam masala an d salt and sugar for taste to it.
- 6}then add beans to it.stir it and keep for 5 mins.
- 7}keep the beans aside.apply butter to bread and place cucumber,tomato and onion slice.then add beans mixture onthe slice.
- 8}place grated cheese or slice cheese on the beans.
- 9}cover these with another bread slice.
- 10}grill these sandwich or toast it.
- 11}serve this sandwich or toast with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by kalpanar on 22 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.