Baked mushrooms with omelette
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1314 times
Serve hot.you can add chopped vegetables and cheese in the omelete
Add your private note
Baked mushrooms with omelette recipe - How to make Baked mushrooms with omelette
Cooking Time: Total Time:
olive oil, for greasing
12 small flat mushrooms
salt & ground black pepper, to taste
2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
toasted sliced bread, to serve
- 1. preheat oven to 200ºc. grease a baking tray with oil.
- 2. place mushrooms stalk-side up onto the tray. dot 40g butter evenly over
- Mushrooms & sprinkle with salt & pepper. drizzle with worcestershire
- Sauce. bake for 10 minutes or until tender.
- 3. meanwhile, whisk eggs & salt & pepper in a medium bowl with a fork
- Until well combined.
- 4. melt 2 tsp of remaining butter in a 20cm non-stick frying pan over
- Medium-low heat. pour in half the egg mixture, tilt the pan until mixture
- Covers pan base, & cook for 3-4 minutes or until just set. place omelette
- Onto a plate, cover & keep warm. repeat using remaining oil & egg
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.