Baked cheese stix
This recipe has been viewed 1152 times
Marinara sauce makes a great dip for the above recipe.
Add your private note
Baked cheese stix recipe - How to make Baked cheese stix
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper(chilli powder), or more, to taste
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
3 tablespoons sour cream (malai)
- Combine dry ingredients.
- cut in butter and cheese with pastry blender; stir in sour cream.
- Shape into a ball and chill 2 hours.
- on a lightly floured surface, roll out dough 1/8-inch thick.
- Cut into strips 1/4-inch wide and 3 inches long.
- bake at 425° for 8 minutes. let cool and serve with you favorite dips.
This recipe was contributed by j_surbhi21 on 25 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.