Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 979 times
Baked yogurt is a very light, creamy and sweet dessert. A Bengali dessert made with minimum effort and with simple ingredients!
Add your private note
Baked Yoghrt recipe - How to make Baked Yoghrt
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Combine the curd and condensed milk in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the curd-condensed milk mixture into 4 small glasses .
- Heat some water in a pan and place the 4 glasses in it, cover the pan with a lid and let the curd-condensed milk mixture cook for 15 minutes.
- Put off the flame and remove the glasses from the pan and let it cool slightly.
- Then keep the glasses in the refrigerator to chill .
- Serve with small spoons.
This recipe was contributed by Tamannagoel on 01 Aug 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.