Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6856 times
A low calorie, healthy and delicious baked veggies recipe baked to perfection. Baked vegetables is a mouthwatering yet simple baked recipe. Try other tasty baked recipe at tarladalal.com
- Boil all the veggies separately
- Keep aside & mix them in a bowl with salt&pepper
- In asaucepan add1teaspoon oil & 1teaspoon butter
- Put on stove till warm.
- Add maida or wheatflour. stir slowly till roux is formed.
- Remove from stove & add milk. break lumps & put again on stove, on low flame.
- Thicken to your taste.
- Remove from stove & add in the veggies.
- Grease a bake dish with oil or butter. both taste good!
- Add the veggies & the cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle grated cheese & dot with oil or butter
- Grill in oven till the top browns. it is now ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by gooloo on 10 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.