Baked Veggie Toast
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4839 times
Enjoy the healthy and tempting Baked veggie toast as breakfast or in the evenings, when hunger strikes. Find a vast collection of toast recipe, baked vegetable recipe at tarladalal.com
- Mix all the above into the mash potatoes (optionally you could also add boiled and mixed veggies...)
- Make small rounds...and keep aside
- Next step: take 6 - 8 pieces of bread and slice them into 2 (slice horizontally, making 2 triangular pieces)
- Take each ball and spread it over the bread triangle...see to it that the filling stays close to the bread and does not fall off...
- Repeat the same for all the breads and balls...
- Prepare oven dishes by placing aluminium foil and greasing them just a little bit...
- Heat in the oven till brownish and crispy...
- After baking:
- Spread green chutney (corriander and chillies), tomato ketchup, chopped onions and sev on the top of each triangle toast and serve warm...
This recipe was contributed by dtanna on 04 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.