Baked Vegetables In Coconut Sauce
by Foodie #20143
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4852 times
Baked vegetables in coconut sauce is an easy baked vegetable recipe which is low in calories, rich in fiber and nutrients and awesome in taste.The vegetables are stir fried and then tossed with creamy flavorsome coconut sauce and cheese before placing in the baked dish.
Add your private note
Baked Vegetables In Coconut Sauce recipe - How to make Baked Vegetables In Coconut Sauce
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Add 11/2 cup water to grated coconut & blend in mixie & strain.
- Heat butter.add onion,mixed veg,salt & pepper.
- Mix maida in coconut milk & add to veg.
- Make the sauce by adding all the ingredients & put it boil
- Take a baking dish & grease it.
- Dip bread slices in milk & arrange in the dish.
- Spread veg & then pour the sauce over it.
- Sprinkle cheese & bake at 250 degrees
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #20143 on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.