Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28170 times
The delectable baked vegetable is a baked mixed vegetable recipe which is low in fat and calories. Pair the mixed vegetable baked dish with hot soup and a green salad for a perfect healthy meal.
- In a kadhai heat oil add chopped garlic & green chillies. add onions saute till transparent.
- Add chopped french beans saute for a minute then add capsicum saute, add corn, palak, potatoes, paneer and macroni.
- Add red chilli pdr, salt, pepper, chilli sauce & tomato ketchup and saute well till water evaporates.
- Put the above into a baking dish and pour the white sauce over the vegetables.
- Spread grated cheese on the white sauce and for flavour sprinkle little chilli pdr.
- Place into an oven and bake at 170-180 c for 30-40 min.
- Serve with garlic bread.
This recipe was contributed by mamvasu on 29 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.