Baked Vegetables 1
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3411 times
Healthy and Nutritious low calorie baked vegetables baked with white sauce.
Add your private note
Baked Vegetables 1 recipe - How to make Baked Vegetables 1
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat butter in non stick pan. After it melts, add maida.
- Fry the maida till you start getting the aroma, but make sure that it does not turn pink or brown.
- Let the maida cool, add milk. Stir well.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Bring the mixture to boil and cook till it becomes little thick.
- Remove from the fire.
- Cool it to room temperature and then add cinnamon powder.
- Keep aside.
- Wash all the vegetables and chop them in medium size.
- Put the vegetables, salt and water in a deep pan and half cook them.
- Put all the half cooked vegetables in in a baking tray.
- Pour prepared white sauce over vegetables and bake in a pre heated oven at 300 degrees for 10- 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over it and bake till it melts.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 21 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.