Baked Vegetable Jalfrazie (low Calorie Healthy Cooking)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 710 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29875 times
A medley of different vegetables is not only pleasing to the eye but equally appealing to your taste buds. A vitamin packed fare, rich in fiber and proteins, this recipe is great for increasing immunity as well as for cleansing the intestine.
- You can take french beans, carrots, cauliflower and green peas as mixed vegetables.
- Heat the oil and fry the onions for 1/2 minute.
- Add the capsicum and tomatoes and fry again for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetables, chilli powder, garam masala, coriander and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Spread the tomato gravy on top and sprinkle a little grated paneer over it.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree c for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Health Information :
- This recipe uses baking, a superior technique of cooking, instead of sauteing or frying in oil.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
|Protein|| 4 g|
|Cho|| 9 g|
|Energy|| 80 calories|
|fat|| 2 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.