Baked Vegetable Dish
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34676 times
The versatile baked vegetable dish renders a healthy and delicious vegetable recipe which has been baked till perfection. The choice of vegetables can be as per your choice but remember to add a generous dose of grated cheese as topping and select seasoning as flavourings and you have a simple baked dish with vegetables.
Add your private note
Baked Vegetable Dish recipe - How to make Baked Vegetable Dish
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the plain flour and cook on a slow flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, or till the sauce thickens, while stirring continuously.
- Add the salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- In a broad non-stick pan saute the vegetables in a little butter, add salt and pepper and mix.
- Add the macaroni and mix well.
- Grease a baking dish with some butter.
- Spread the vegetables and macaroni mixture evenly.
- Pour the white sauce evenly over it and sprinkle the cheese over it and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (356°f) for 20 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by dd_2403 on 05 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.