Baked Vegetable Bonanza
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6724 times
A simple and tempting baked vegetable dish, Baked vegetable bonanza is high in taste,flavour and health attributes. An array of vegetables, enrobed in white sauce are baked till creamy and done.
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces and boil with little salt and pepper with 1 cup water.
- In a pan melt the butter.
- Add the whole cumin and the finely cut green chillies.
- Then add the flour and cook for 2 minutes without browning--and stirring throughout.
- Remove from the heat and gradually add the milk and mix until it is well blended.
- Return to heat and cook slowly stirring throughout until the sauce thickens.
- Add the boiled vegetables with the remaing vegetable stock and the boiled noodles and pepper and salt. mix well.
- Set this in a baking dish.
- Apply a little butter on top and sprinkle some grated cheese.
- Cut tomatoes into slices and divide the slices into two and arrange them like a flower all around the edges of the baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees f for 10 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by mushu on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.