Baked Veges In Cheesy Sauce
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7231 times
Healthy and nutritious baked veggies covered in a cheesy sauce.
- Heat butter in a medium size saucepan and add onions to it.fry them for a minute and add maida.
- Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add milk and stir until the mixture thickens and goes smooth.
- Now add the shredded cheese, salt and pepper according to your taste.
- The sauce is ready.
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the boiled macroni, capsicum, corn,brocolli crowns in a baking dish and spread the white sauce over it.
- You may spread some pepper over and bake for 30 mins.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by amrut15 on 25 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.