Baked Veg Patis
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18139 times
A low cal patties recipe, Baked veg pattis is an excellent snack choice for weight watchers and health conscious people. The mixed vegetables are grated and mixed with spices and semolina and then made into small flat balls. These patties are then baked till crispy brown and enjoyed with ketchup.
- Boil each veg except capsicum.
- Grate each veg and mix properly including rawa.
- Make small balls and press a little.
- Put inside oven for 10 mins.
- Serve with green chutney and sauce.
- This is jain item, so raw banana is used instead of potato.
- It is low calorie dish.
This recipe was contributed by rupalsanghvi on 16 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.